Yes Yes, by far our most joyous event of the year! I sense miss Nathalie will play the role of the youngest just perfectly. She already is spoiled beyond belief by everyone else in the family.
What else this year:
- Seamus started a full time job deciding to leave his Stay at Home Dad career. Its proven to be a wonderful change for him.
- I have moved to part-time Web Developer, part-time Stay at Home Mom! I give this new arrangement the big thumbs up!
- Aodhan started Pre-K. Rock On, Aodhan!
- I have bravely delved into the world of cooking. Yes thats right, prior to 2007 I could count what I could cook on two hands. Nowadays, my kids even tell me sometimes that my food is good!
These 5 things alone have made it a great year. Good thing too, because I can't remember what else happened this year at the moment.
What New Year's post is complete without the list of New Year's resolutions?
- Exercise - this will play the role of the resolution that isn't really kept...it always does
- Potty Train Lillian - I wish Lillian would announce this as her own resoultion. It would make life easier!
- Blog! I'm off to a good start
- Knit for at least a half an hour a day. I want to keep this one at least until it gets warm out!
- Keep my house spotless
Haa haaa hhaahahahaa, OHHHH hahahahaha. I'm sorry, that last one, oh boy. Scratch it. Why set myself up for failure.